Book a Solihull Osteopath
To book an appointment with one of our osteopaths simply make your booking using our online calendar below. You will need to select the service you require:
- Child cranial initial consultation and treatment (0-5 yrs) – this is for babies and young children 0 – 5 years of age who have not been to see us before. You can book your appointment with Stephanie Lees, Francesco Capua or Tessa Clout for cranial osteopathy.
- Child cranial follow-up appointment (0-5 yrs) – this is for babies and children who have had their initial consultation.
- Initial Consultation – This is for children from 6 years and adults who are coming to see us for the first time. You can book your appointment with Stephanie Lees, Joe Marshall, Francesco Capua or Tessa Clout.
- Follow-up appointment – this is for patients who have had their initial consultation. You can book your appointment with Stephanie Lees, Joe Marshall, Francesco Capua, Tessa Clout or Jeremy James.
- Perrin Initial Consultation and Treatment – this is for patients coming to see us for the first time for Perrin treatment. It is Tessa Clout who treats using the Perrin Technique. For follow-up appointments for Perrin Technique just select Follow-up appointments.
If you are having difficulties using the system, please call us during business hours on 0121 705 4499.
Please read before booking
There are a few things you need to know before you arrive for your appointment:
If you are a new patient you will need to complete the consent form. The link to the consent form is in your confirmation email. You will need to complete this before we can treat you.
Please arrive on time.
Bring a mask or face covering to wear during your treatment.
If you are feeling unwell please cancel your appointment and stay at home.
If you have any questions please phone us on 0121 705 4499.
Solihull Osteopathic Practice is centrally situated and many of our clients travel quite some distance to be treated by us. Our honesty and experience gives a solid basis to get to grips with your unique problems. Osteopathy is more about treating the whole person rather than just the area in pain.
The service we offer is very much tailored to your needs, every body is different, so is every physical treatment. Please feel free to use our online booking system, but should you have any additional questions regarding your treatment, or need to relay any information to us, please fill in the content form or talk to us by phoning 01217054499.