What can Osteopathy help?
The way most people work, the long hours we spend in front of computer screens, often not well-positioned. Typing, driving, DIY, sports, housework, recreation, even watching the telly can all contribute to the long list of conditions and symptoms that osteopathy can help.
We also offer:
Advice on exercises and how to prevent recurrence of injury (our aim is to see you less!)
Osteopathy can help…
- Back pain, sciatica, muscle spasm, lumbago
- Neck pain, neuralgia, fibromyalgia
- Shoulder strain, including frozen shoulder, tendonitis, rotator cuff injury
- Elbow pain including tennis elbow Hip pain, including osteoarthritis Hand and wrist injuries
- Knee pain
- Ankle and foot sprain
- Sports and Dance Injuries
- Posture and Flexibility Problems
- Pregnancy related aches and pains including SPD or Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Cranial osteopathy for babies