We are delighted to inform you that Solihull Osteopathic Practice has reopened from 1st June 2020, following the easing of the Coronavirus lockdown. As the safety and wellbeing of our staff and patients is always at the forefront of our service, we have reopened following a very careful planning procedure to ensure we have all the safety measures in place to minimise the risk of COVID-19.
We are taking a cautious approach and have put a number of different processes in place to ensure the safety of patients and staff.
What we are doing to keep everyone safe
- Wearing protective equipment (PPE) to ensure that we minimise the risk of infection.
- Staggering appointment times to limit the number of people you will encounter during your visit.
- Operating clear social distancing policies throughout the practice.
- Ensuring a heightened cleaning regime and conducting thorough cleaning between patient appointments.
- Supplying hand sanitiser for all patients to use.
What we are asking you to do
We are also asking all patients who want to visit our practice to follow some simple health and hygiene guidelines to further ensure the safety of everyone.
Before you arrive:
- To please cancel your appointment and stay at home if you have COVID-19 or have been into contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Complete your COVID-19 screening questionnaire before you come to the practice for your appointment. The link will be on your appointment reminder text and email.
- Please come alone to your appointment, but if you do need to bring a chaperone please let us know beforehand as they will also need to complete our COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
- Please arrive on time.
- Consider how you are going to pay – whilst we are accepting cash payments, you can use Apple pay or Google pay if you have it. You can also pay by BACS before you arrive for your treatment, or you can pay by card. We will ensure that our card machine is cleaned before each patient uses it.
Once you get to our practice
- Wash your hands with soap and water when entering the building. We provide hand sanitiser in the treatment room to help keep you safe when you leave.
- Please keep a safe distance from our reception staff and respect the marked 2-metre zones.
- We ask that patients bring a face mask to wear during treatment. Whilst you don’t necessarily have to wear it when you enter the building, you will need to wear a mask when the osteopath is within 2-metres and when you are being treated.
We hope that these stringent measures we have put in place will give you the confidence to book in with us if you are in need of osteopathic treatment. Of course, it goes without saying that if you are vulnerable or shielding then we advise you to avoid coming in to the practice at the moment, but you can of course call us on 0121 705 4499 with any questions you might have.
Book an appointment with us
To book an appointment at our practice please call us on 0121 705 4499. If you haven’t been to our practice before please click here for information on directions and charges. We look forward to seeing you soon.
You can also keep in touch with our latest news on our Facebook page.